Boils is a type of pimple that gradually grows with time. It occurs when the hair follicles get infected. The bacterium that causes the boils is Staphylococcus aureus.
Symptoms of boils on scalp:
At the initial stage, patient will see a painful reddish lump coming out on the scalp. It grows day by day and lastly contains pus in it. The boils can be single or many at the same part or can occur in different parts also. They can also occur one by one. The patient will have more and more pain as the boil develops and sometimes irritation or itching can also be experienced. At times, patient suffers from fever.
Reasons behind Scalp boils:
- Excessive sweating: when you sweat immensely, the hair follicles get wet that can cause boil
- Damage of Skin quality: when the skin is frequently attacked by acne or related skin infections, it can degrade your skin tone which is another reason of boils.
- Due to Unhygienic environment: Insanitary and unclean surroundings can make boils to grow rapidly.
These reasons are the cause of frequent occurrence of boils on scalp. The patient suffering from boils should take drastic steps to cure it before boils get to extreme situation.
Remedies of Boils:
- The medical treatment recommends having antibiotics which will help in reducing the bacterial infection.
- The Patients can also opt for herbal medicines which are easily available in the market.
- Home based treatment can also be used but it does not work every time.
- Diet based treatment can greatly help in soon recovery from boils. A balanced diet boost up the immunity power that helps in decreasing the bacterial infection
So, if the boils have excessively grown then consult to the doctor for medical treatment otherwise if they are at early stage then home based treatment is enough. The most important fact to be kept in mind is keeping the surrounding clean so that the bacteria named Staphylococcus aureus does not affect the scalp.